Thursday, March 30, 2017

Extreme Progression!

So as I am back in the world of the living, wifi and all, I can now share my progression! Yay!
I'm not sure how I forgot this vital component of my production at the beginning of my  process but I had a creative rush on the plane ride home back from Utah and did the story board's illustrations on my cell phone. Here they are...!!!

Along with my script already finished and all of my visuals determined, I will film more Saturday and Sunday, hopefully complete the collection of each aspect of my videos and begin to edit before the school week starts, finishing through out the week and weekend, reserving most of the weekend for the completion of my blog and its divisions. 
Notes: For the video sequence I want the shots to alternate between the photo booth videos and brief shots of her recording herself (shown as an old camcorder) from a different angle, to insinuate the situation is fanciful and hint it is not exactly real life.
Belle pointed out that if I were to add my title/credit screens the exact way I did in my story board, digitally written out, it adds with the homemade, quirky feel of the film. Thanks Belle! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment