Sunday, March 26, 2017

Further Development

So far I have finished my script and completed Solara's narrative and just how the development of the plot will go. I feel so much stress lifted off my shoulders now that I have all the technicalities of my film have been figured out all I have left to do is film, divide my blog into the desired subtabs and then finally construct my film opening. I haven't had any wifi here at my lodge which has hindered my website construction (I am praying to whatever greater power that this blog post will publish successfully).
Today while skiing I got more great shots from the ski lift of the trees again but today was cloudless and sunny with a beautiful blue sky. I enjoy having options to choose from when selecting which footage to use. I am moments away from going into town and shooting at some defunked victorian houses (which are totally haunted by the way. eeeep!!!) which I am so extremely excited to get footage of because it goes along perfectly with my post-apocalyptic setting. I am going to try and sneak my way into a collapsed mine here as well (which is even more notoriously haunted. like scary, evil haunted. hehe.) and see if I can get some footage there as well... given I'm not murdered by the man in the yellow slicker or arrested for trespassing. Hope everything goes as planned!
I was apprehensive about being in Utah so close to my due date but I am very grateful for the opportunities that have presented themselves to me. I don't wanna leave tomorrow :~(
ps this isn't posting! woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment