Sunday, March 12, 2017

Location, Location, Location

As of now, I have decided on my opening flipping between two settings; the first, where Nameless will record her entries, which I have decided will be a dark room (I haven't decided if I want this one particular setting to stay changing, I imagine my character will be constantly relocating, bringing the laptop with her) and the second, lush, beautiful nature settings. My character will have a deep appreciation for the natural world although she has never experienced anything natural considering the planet has been exhausted of trees, water, etc. EDIT: I have just decided to alter my storyline's concept: I want my story to be so far ahead in the future so that the planet has been destroyed due to humans, but as a result, nearly all humans have died off as well, eventually leading to the natural restoration of the planet. Therefore, my character will have a deep appreciation for the natural world and will be able to admire it in her life. If this film were to have bottomless funding, my ideal setting would be similar to that of I Am Legend, regarding the overgrown Time Square. I'll use this week to consolidate my setting and record the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment