Friday, April 7, 2017

The Editing has Begun!

Jumping head first into editing has been overwhelming but has made the creative process flow much more naturally. I know exactly where I want what I want (even though I haven't exactly acquired all of my footage yet...) and the story comes across much more organically when the in between shots are placed under the audio.



I am so satisfied with my film thus far, which rocks, cuz I didn't think I would be completely comfortable with all of my choices based off how little I have to work with. Thinking of this project months ago, before it had commenced, frightened and irritated me due to how much I had to do with how little time I had available, but now that I'm more than 50% of the way complete, I am enjoying creating this piece of original, authentic content straight from my brain so much.

Having an idea of something fanciful and fictitious and creating it so that it is a tangible object is one of the most incredible feelings ever.

I made something unlike anything else.



No comments:

Post a Comment