Friday, April 7, 2017

Phase 2: Commence.

FILMING HAS COMPLETED. IT IS DONE. NO MORE FIELD WORK, NO TO THE GOOD STUFF.

My final day of filming went very smoothly besides me scraping my knee on a rock cuz I lost my balance :~( I went to the "abandoned zoo" at Markham Park (essentially a forgotten about myriad of large cages that held animals??? maybe??? at one time) which was not my ideal location, but close and convenient. I got some really great shots to tie together the introduction of the camera into Solara's life as well as the possibility that... perhaps it was planted there (ooo hint hint). I'm very happy with this addition that wasn't entirely necessary but important to me to convey a hidden story in the only 1 minute and 59 seconds I get.

I am so immensely happy with the above footage because it is the EXACT shot I wanted it to be. The green is so breathtaking and vivid and perfectly depicts where I expect Solara to be most of the time and when I look up you can see my makeup (which matches the colors perfectly and makes me so happy!).

No comments:

Post a Comment