Friday, April 7, 2017

All These Creative Juices.......

I have so many ideas mid-edit that it's hard for me to keep focus.
I've found that there are so many possibilities with this concept that I could make to change the perceived reality so largely and that's sooooo cool.
(I'm still hung up on the fact that what I'm creating will be a story that I alter so choosing a single edit or clip to enter is so important.)
Compared to my first couple blog posts my story has changed tremendously; I rewrote practically my whole script, created a middle and an end for my beginning and developed so many corresponding universes amongst my character and her actions and purposes.

Once I finishing filming with today being my final day for that, I am very anxious to finish my film so I can take a step back to see the whole picture. And then after that, all I have to do is my CCR and then im doooooone!!!!

Well, onto my final day of filming!

No comments:

Post a Comment