Friday, April 7, 2017

Onwards and Upwards

Once I finish editing I will move onto my CCR which (in my head) will be my movie and then pauses with me explaining my visions and answering the questions necessary. A suppose the proper terminology would be a director commentary. There are many things I want to vocalize about my film that I think are very important to understand when trying to figure my story out, which I have realized I don't need nor am I suppose to include. I am excited to include what I can with my CCR so that my film makes more sense and interests more people as the explanations are, for lack of a better word, pure genius. I have figured out every aspect of this film down to the T and I wish I could do more with it!

Well, I don't know what else to write so here are some photos of me in green. 
Hope you enjoy!
See you when I upload my two minute film opening!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment